Monday, September 17, 2007






A VERY LONG WEEKEND PART ONE
Over the weekend, Dave Morris came out from Taunton. On Friday we spent time discussing Hidden City which we'll hopefully be getting moving in the next few months. We met at Paddington and then took a wander along one of my favourite parts of the river by Hammersmith Bridge. We had lunch at the Dove, a great pub, and then walked across to Barnes and then back to Hammersmith. It was a very pleasant day. My next two posts will talk about Open house weekend, which we did on Saturday and Sunday but in the meantime here's a few photos around Hammersmith and Barnes and a nice photo of a house in Highgate in the late summer sunshine…

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Momoko S said...

Hello,

May I ask if I can use the Hammersmith bridge photo in my website ?
Do I need to pay or anything ?

Thank you.
Sabrina

4:26 am  
Blogger JOEL MEADOWS said...

Dear Sabrina,
if you wanted to use it, I would appreciate it if I was to get something for it. I would have to track down the photo as I shot it quite a while ago.
best wishes

10:08 am  
Blogger Momoko S said...

Dear Joel,

Thanks for your reply.
I guess it's ok.
My friend just told me that he doesn't need the photo.

Thank you very much. :)

1:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home