Saturday, December 26, 2009










BOXING CLEVER
Now that the weather has gotten temporarily better, I decided to go out with the camera. The winter light is pretty good to take shots and I got some of my favourite recent photos today. Boxing Day is a strange day too: the West End wasn't particularly busy although I'm sure, if I'd gone down to Oxford Street and Regent Street, I'd have seen a different picture. So I walked from Queen Square in Bloomsbury all the way down to Parliament Square and back, recapturing some of the images I've taken before but now I'm shooting everything I want to publish or sell in RAW and I have to say that sometimes photos look spectacular, with it picking out amazing detail in architecture and statuary. It felt a little bit odd as the walk took me along Victoria Embankment and near Waterloo Bridge, where I used to wander when Time had their offices on Savoy Street. So here are my photos…

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmonde said...

Where's that kitsch war memorial????

5:28 pm  
Blogger joelmead said...

Victoria Embankment on the left going up towards the statue of Boudicca…

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home