Friday, July 30, 2010







HOME FROM THE WEST COAST…
I got back from San Diego late last week but I am still horribly lagged. It was a very enjoyable 10 days and I even got to do some fun things too. I'm hoping that the regular visitors here haven't all died of boredom and stopped visiting as it's been almost a month since I last put up a new post. But July and the beginning of August have been very interesting indeed, passing by in the blink of the proverbial. So here's half a dozen photos from San Diego for you (Bruce Timm, Frank Darabont, some bloke dressed as Death who was on the escalator opposite me, John (Bender) DiMaggio, who I gave a copy of TRIPWIRE to, Matt Groening and Grant Morrison. I'll be putting up a proper post in the next few days…

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home